Fremont Petroleum Corporation, Ltd. and its subsidiaries are passionate about the safety and health of our employees and community. We will demonstrate visible leadership 24/7. Our safety policies apply equally to the Company’s Board of Directors, Management, Employees, and Contractors.
It is the goal of Fremont Petroleum Corporation to eliminate work-related injuries. We require commitment to safety by every employee and it is our commitment to set the standard by being a good example.
We will achieve this goal by:
- Ensuring that everyone working for Fremont is entitled to work under the safest conditions for our industry.
- All safety risks will be evaluated, managed and mitigated as part of the planning and execution for all of the Company’s activities.
- Encouraging everyone to stop an unsafe work act, at any time.
- Ensuring that everyone is equally responsible for his or her own, and their colleagues’ safety, and ensuring that we set the standard by being a good example.
- Maintaining and continuously improving our Safety Manual.