Fremont Petroleum Corporation Limited and its subsidiaries are committed to adopting the principle of sustainable development. We believe that environmental awareness is both a management obligation and the responsibility of every employee.
We will ensure that all employees receive appropriate training to fulfill their individual environmental responsibility including the identification of hazards, along with eliminating or minimizing the risks to as low as reasonably practical.
It is the goal of Fremont Petroleum to protect the environment and to be recognized by our community as a responsible business who is committed to improvement in environmental management.
We will achieve this goal by:
- Complying with all local, state, and federal environmental laws and regulations.
- Educate all employees on their responsibilities for protecting the environment.
- Implement strategies to manage waste, use water efficiently, minimize pollution, and address relevant biodiversity issues.
- Requiring all VP and General Managers to explain our policy to all contractors and require them to manage their environmental performance in accordance with our policies.
- Maintaining and continuously improving the Environmental Manual.